Thursday, December 29, 2011

Welcome To Nu Life Coaching's Blog

Hi my name is Rob Brennan of Nu Life Coaching. I am dedicated to helping you achieving  positive changes in all areas of your life.

I have been working in the area of personal development for 10 years now and have trained with some of the top coaches in the world and what a fantastic personal journey is has been thus far AND it hasn't finished yet I'm sure.

I'm now at the stage where I want to share with you many of the things I've learned along the way through my trainings, my personal studies and from the many clients I've had the pleasure to work with, they have been my best teachers is so many respects.

I'll be introducing you to the latest techniques I've been trained in that will allow you to develop all areas of your life; areas such as -
  • Communication Skills
  • Confidence Building
  • Sports Mind Coaching
  • Accelerated Learning Techniques
I will also share with you an amazing energy therapy technique called EFT which just might be the 'difference that makes the difference' in your life. So, as the saying goes 'a journey of a 1000 miles begins with the first step' - you are welcome to join me on the journey to a fuller, happier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment